Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Why?


Why can't we just all love ourselves? Why can we not look in the mirror and except who we are and how our bodies are shaped. Why can we not get passed the less than perfect pieces and focus on the unique and beautiful areas? A nose wrinkle, a freckle on the palm of your hand, the way the folds of skin on the inside of you elbow sparkle when you're a little sweaty. In the process of hating ourselves we make everyone around just as uncomfortable as we feel. What are we accomplishing? What are we expecting? What am I expecting?

2 comments:

  1. So true. I think with women especially, this is a major deal that everyone goes through. But one thing I've noticed for my husband and I is that really no matter what you look like, if you're not living a sedentary lifestyle, you'll always have a better attitude about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex this is awesome....So so so true

    ReplyDelete